Voyager V5200 D Office Over-the-Ear, 1-Way Base Bluetooth Wireless Headset
The Voyager 5200 Office Series offers all the features you need in a Bluetooth wireless headset as well as true office capabilities. Begin a conversation away from your desk, and continue effortlessly returning to your desk using the office features from the base. Voyager 5200 Office comes with multiple options:
1-Way Base which uses the headset with the Bluetooth option and the base which uses the Office options, and connects to your desk phone via an EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) cable and directly to your mobile phone.
2-Way Base with both USB-A and USB-C options and multiple connectivity which connects to your desk phone via an EHS cable and to your PC/MAC via a USB-A or USB-C cable and directly to your mobile phone. See Voyager 5200 CD USB-A or Voyager 5200 CD USB-C for 2-Way Base options.
The headset is pocket-sized and comfortable enough to wear all day. Talk time/Standby is up to 7 hours and up to 9 days of standby time. With the charging case, you can recharge your headset in a little over an hour.
* Four-mic noise canceling adaptive DSP that work together to cancel background noise as in traffic or noisy crowds.
* Exclusive Windsmart technology with six layers of unique WindSmart technology that detects wind direction and responds accordingly so your voice always come through crystal clear.
* Comfort-tested design for a wide range of ear shapes.
* Smart sensor technology automatically detects whether or not the headset is being worn, directing the call to the proper device.
* Caller ID and Voice Answer - Announces the names of incoming callers and responds when you say "Answer" or "Ignore" allowing call management using voice commands. (Answer/ignore/end, redial, mute, volume +/-)
* Dedicated Voice Control - Activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with a touch of a button on the headset.
* Extended range up to 98 feet/30 meters of range from supported smartphone or laptop with USB Bluetooth adapter for UC models. (Line of site).
* Range for Office Models - Up to 75 meters/250 feet. (Line of site).
* Moisture resistant with a nano-coating by P2i which protects the headset from light rain, humidity and sweat.
* Portable charging with a portable charge case (included) with an integrated docking stand for up to 14 extra hours of power.
* Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you when you begin to speak while on mute.
* Multi-device connectivity - Work seamless across smartphones, laptops, tablets and Bluetooth-enabled desk phones.
* Find your headset with Tile. If your Voyager headset goes missing, Tile will help you find it.
Plantronics Hub desktop** version is available for Windows/Mac, mobile version offered on Abdroid and iOS.
Plantronics Manager Pro** suites: Asset Management & Adoption, Call Quality & Analytics, Health & Safety.
What's in the Box?
- Voyager 5200 Headset
- Base unit D or CD
- User Guide
- AC adapter
- Telephone interface cable
- PC cable USB-A, USB-C