Define - Device - Develop - Deploy
Do any of these statements sound familiar?
My company . . .
* wants to move to unified communications
* has deployed UC and wants to add voice
* has deployed UC with voice enabled, but will continue to use telephones as well
* wants to move completely to UC voice and we need to remove the telephones from the desktops
* is considering various UC platforms
* started with one UC voice platform, but now plans to change to MS Teams
* deployed UC with voice enabled and need to increase adoption
At Lexair, we build UC deployment solutions that address each customer's unique deployment strategy. We are a supplier of unified communications/MS Teams devices, a provider of managed services that support any deployment strategy and IT services to support the required software/applications development and data analytics prior or post deployment.