Introducing the Poly Rove Family
A Wireless DECT™ IP Phone Solution with Microban® Antimicrobial Technology
The new Rove IP phone system from Poly may be just the right solution for you.
The Rove series has been designed for users who require workplace mobility. It’s ideal for industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, enterprise, retail, hospitality and education, and is a complete system.
The devices are integrated with Microban® antimicrobial technology product protection which helps to keep your people protected.
The handsets are ruggedized and are drop proof from up to 6.6ft, IP65 dust-tight and water resistant. They are easy to use with features such as four programmable line keys, a large 2.4-inch color display, and dedicated keys for push-to-talk, volume and mute.
With DECT™ encryption technology, rest assured that your conversations are safe even when in repeater mode.
The Rove IP series comes in two models:
Rove 30 Features:
- HD Voice and Noise Suppression
- Ruggedized IP65-rated handsets
- Dedicated 3.5mm headset port
- Integrated Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Seamless on-site mobility so that you can communicate on the go
- Ruggedized IP65 technology: dust proof, dust tight and water resistant (up to 6.6 ft / 2 m)
- Highly scalable solution built to meet your organizations needs and shift sizes
- Wireless DECT™ range up to 50 m/165 ft indoors and up to 300 m/980 ft outdoors
- Conversations are secure with the latest standards in DECT™ wireless security
The Rove 40 comes with all of the above, plus you can go hands-free with your favorite wireless Poly headset via built-in Bluetooth® technology or the dedicated 3.5mm standard headset port with a corded headset. Additionally, the Poly Rove 40 has a dedicated emergency key which can be configured to alert other handsets. Automatically dial an emergency number, play a loud alarm from the handset and more.
Basic Rove 30 Handset and Rove 40 Handset Comparison Chart
Depending on the size of the organization, there are two different DECT™ base stations to choose from - the Poly Rove B2 and Poly Rove B4.
The Rove B2 is recommended for small to medium-sized companies. In a single cell, the Rove B2 provides up to 10 calls at one time and covers roughly 5,000 square feet. When you add an additional Rove B2 unit, call capacity is increased up to 20 calls at a time and can be used in spaces of up to 15,000 square feet.
For organizations requiring the ability to take more than 20 calls at a time, the Rove B4 Muti-cell would be the best solution. Scaled to grow with your company, it is designed to expand up to 254 base stations that will support 2,000 calls at one time!
What’s the difference between the Rove B2 Base and Rove B4 Base?
In addition, the Rove R8 Repeater extends DECT™ coverage of either the Rove B2 or Rove B4 base stations and supports automatic handover of calls. You can use up to six repeaters per base station. This is ideal for physically large environments where phones might need to travel a distance from their base. Learn more about the Repeater here.
For those customers who cannot charge their handsets when the business closes overnight – like a business that is open for 24/7 – the Poly Rove Multi-Charger will charge 3 handsets (Rove 30 or Rove 40) and 3 batteries simultaneously.
Since the pandemic, people are very concerned about cleanliness. Poly has partnered with Microban®, a global leader for has been a pioneer in the world of antimicrobial technology for 35 years. The entire Poly Rove family of products has been integrated with Microban® which will keep your devices cleaner for longer with antimicrobial protection.
(Tip: Begin small and grow as needed with the Rove 30/B2 Kit.)
- The Rove family of products are rugged and drop-proof from 6.6 feet, dust-tight and water-resistant.
- Poly has built in a redundancy feather which makes each base station act as a primary base station, so there are no missed calls even if one were to fail.
- Freedom to expand your system. Start small and add additional items as needed.
- It’s easy to set-up and manage.
- Have confidence that your conversations are absolutely secure with DECT™ encryption.
- Long battery life of up to 18 hours.
For information on professional services, solution design, installation or on-boarding, please contact us directly, and we’ll be happy to assist.