JPL Scout 300, JPL/PLX QD to PJ-7 (2-prong plug) Push-to-Talk Trigger Switch
An ergonomically designed push-to-talk amplifier (PTT) Triger Switch, PJ-7 (2-prong plug) with 15 ft coiled cord to PLX compatible QD, created for emergency services, air traffic control tower operators and other military purposes.
- Can be used with any JPL headset in 6-wire controller and dispatch operations
- Push-to-Talk switch with selectable locking or momentary operation
- JPL/PLX compatible Quick Disconnect (QD) connector
- Neatly positioned, Fast Throw, thumb wheel transmission volume control
- Left and right side belt clip wearing styles
- Supplied with lanyard and plastic screwdriver to change momentary to locking switch