In 2018, Plantronics acquired Polycom which merges Plantronics audio communication devices with a leading provider of phones and video conferencing systems. Page.
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly, the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and the insights that drive first-rate business decisions. Wherever and whenever you communicate or collaborate, we make the experience as genuine as face to face. Bringing the world closer. One to one. One to many. Many to many.
Link to the Plantronics Page for updates and new items.
Watch for new products coming soon!
Introducing Polycom Studio - The USB video bar built for small rooms and huddle rooms.
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology
- Automatic Group Framing and Speaker Tracking
- Simple-to-Use Plug and Play USB Connectivity
- Remote Management over Wi-Fi
- Compatible with nearly every video platform, including Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex and more.
- Block distracting sounds and voices with Polycom NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence technology.