Poly CA22CD-SC Cordless PTT, DECT 6.0, PJ-7 - Single Channel
The CA22CD-SC is a cordless PTT (Push-to-Talk) headset adapter designed to provide wireless communications and PTT functionality for applications such as Public Safety Dispatch, Air Traffic Control, Radio Dispatch Operations, and Training Simulation. This ultra-secure DECT wireless adapter is the perfect choice anywhere sensitive communications happen. Conversations are protected and the CA22SD is designed to meet the highest-level DECT security Step C requirements.
The CA22CD Series works with analog or USB interfaces with options for one or two independent receive channels. Customizable configurations adapt to fit your communications network whether it's analog or VoIP/RoIP.
- PTT (Push-to-Talk) with with selectable locking or momentary operation
- Up to 3X less latency PTT than other models
- Spare battery pack for 24/7 operation
- Extended talk time for up to 10 hours.
- Designed to meet highest level DECT Security Step C with enhanced 256-bit AES encryption
- Compatible with Poly "H" and "HW"series headsets. Recommended HW500 and HW700 series QD (Quick Disconnect) headsets
Is the CA22CD a replacement product?
Yes, the CA22CD is the replacement product for the CA12CD-S. The CA12CD-SC has been discontinued.
Are the new CA22CD spares backward compatible (ex: battery pack, remote, etc.)?
We will continue to sell the CA12CD-SC spares, but the new spares are not backward compatible with CA12CD-SC.