Poly CA12CD-S Cordless PTT Adapter
CONTACT US for Corporate Pricing.
The CA12CD-S is a cordless PTT (push-to-talk) headset adapter designed to provide encrypted communications and PTT functionality for applications such as Public Safety Dispatch and Air Traffic Control. The The CA12CD-S uses digital processing (DECT™ 6.0), and operates in the UPCS band (1.92 – 1.93 GHz ) in North America. It features a Poly QD (Quick Disconnect) and is compatible with all “H” series headsets.
(Note: Remote and Base units from the old CA12CD will not pair with those from the CA12CD-S.)
- Cordless Amplifier for use with H-series Headsets
- DECT 1.9GHz Push-to-talk amplifier for 6-wire applications
- 2-prong PJ-7 connector (equivalent to WE-425)
- Hands-free mobile communication
- Digital (DECT) technology operating in the 1.9GHz radio band
- Provides superior voice clarity and security
- Industry standard ergonomic design of PTT unit
- PTT switch with selectable locking/non Locking operational modes
- Two charging wells; one for the remote unit while the other facilitates charging the extra battery pack (supplied with unit)
- Lithium-Ion battery packs provide approximately 8 hours talk time
- Faster battery recharge rates
- Quick Disconnect for use with Poly H Series headset tops
- 1 Year Warranty
If not in stock, may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.