Jabra Engage 55, DECT Wireless, Mono, UC, with Link 400 USB-A with Charging Stand
The difference between the Engage 55 and Engage 65 and Engage 75 is that the Engage 55 uses a pliable USB DECT adapter for more portability instead of a wireless base making it much easier to change environments and move around.
- Engage 55 connects to a PC or MAC (Does not connect to a Smartphone)
- Link 400 Adapter comes pre-paired with the Engage 55 headset
- Controls on headset to manage speaker volume, answer/end and mute calls
- Headset range up to 450 ft/150 m
- DECT is military grade security
- Replaceable Battery Pack
What's in the box: Headset, USB adapter, USB cable, travel pouch, safety information and warranty.
Link 400 Adapter is pliable making it easier to move around.
Warranty - 1 Year